Jukjeong Seowon is located in Seohojeong, Gunseo-myeon, Yeongam-gun. This Seowon was built in 1681 to enshrine Park, Seong Geon. And currently total 5 figures including Park, Gweon, Park, Gyu Jeong, Lee, Man Seong and Park, Seong Won are enshrined in this place. Park, Seong Geon is an important writer in Korean literature history for his book "Guemseongbyeolgok" and was received a great deal of respects for his efforts in teaching younger generation and educating his home village, Gurim, after returning from his position as Jangsu Heyongam. According to Daewongun's order to close Seowons, the shrine was closed in 1868. But the shrine was reopened after repaired in 1961. The current architectures include the shrine and lecture space composed of three rooms and Matbae type roof, Joyangjaeyangdang and Hwasujeong.